Your relationship with the firm is based on trust and confidence. To fulfill its responsibilities to you, the firm requires that you provide current and accurate financial and personal information. You deserve to expect the firm will protect the information you have provided in a manner that is safe, secure and professional.
The firm and its employees are committed to protecting your privacy and to safeguarding that information.
Safeguarding Customer Documents
We collect non-public customer data in checklists, forms, in written notations, and in documentation provided to us by our customers for evaluation, registration, licensing or related consulting services. We also create internal lists of such data.
During our regular business hours, our staff is trained to ensure that access to customer records is restricted in a manner such that only those with authorization may access the files. During hours in which the company is not in operation, the areas in which customer records are retained are wsecure from unauthorized access.
No individual who is not so authorized is permitted to obtain or seek to obtain personal and financial customer information. No individual with authorization to access personal and financial customer information shall share that information in any manner without the specific consent of a firm principal and/or without the customer's written consent, except as required by law.
Failure on the part of any employee to observe the firm's procedures regarding customer and consumer privacy will result in internal discipline and may lead to termination.
Sharing Nonpublic Personal and Financial Nonpublic Information
The firm is committed to the protection and privacy of its customers' and consumers' personal and financial information. The firm will not share such information with any non-affiliated third party except:
- When necessary to complete a specific service for which we have been engaged, such as a licensing or registration service;
- When required to maintain the status of the customer with any third party agency as specifically instructed and/or authorized by the client;
- When so requested by a fiduciary or beneficiary on the account;
- When required by a regulatory agency, or for other reasons required or permitted by law;
- In connection with a sale or merger of the firm' business;
- In any circumstance that has the customer's instruction or consent.